Blender (cycles) is excellent for procedural textures and materials. I have created several free materials before.
Thanks for your dedicated support so far. Before you download the metal shader, please have a look at my YouTube channel trailer. If you like and care about what I do, then please leave a comment on YouTube on my channel trailer: click here to go to the channel trailer on YouTube. (a 48-seconds quick video)
- 8 highly custom options
- You can change almost everything you want right from the materials panel. No need to fiddle with the nodes.
- No vertex colors needed because it uses the ‘pointiness’ feature to find the edges.
- Very minute details have been taken into consideration for close-up shots.
- It’s procedural buddy! No UVs, no scaling or projection problems. You can even add it to super complex models which are very difficult to UV unwrap.
How to download
So, I decided to put a guide-line to download:
- First, you need to subscribe to my email-service (free) here: Click Here
- Fill up the form correctly and hit subscribe.
- You will receive a confirmation email. So, check your inbox.
- Once confirmed, wait for another email which should come in about 5 minutes or so which contains the link to the metal shader and the ebook.
There are no hidden charges or spyware or adware. I asked you to subscribe, so that I can keep you updated with what’s going on in my website (Boundless Blending). Although you can unsubscribe at any time, I would love to have you in my team of artists 🙂
There are only about 1000 copies of the shader, so hurry up guys!
If you like the shader and the eBook or have any questions or suggestions I would love to hear them. Please leave a comment below.