Hey there, Art-Makers of the world !
I’m Sayan Mondal, I’m a 16 years old artist and I’m trying deliberately to infect people of the world with the virus I have in my blood -that is Art (Especially Computer Generated Art) and transform everyone into Art-Makers!
On Boundless Blending, I discuss new stuff about Blender and help artists make use of the software to the fullest extent. I have special attraction for materials, and you’ll know it instantly looking through the website.
My inspiration for Computer Graphics (CG) was basically “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: behind the scenes” on TV. But recently, I dug deeper into my memory and found out, the real path to Blender was SketchUp when I used it to understand some basic geometry. Eventually, the example renders of SketchUp took me to the CG world.
In my town (Berhampore) here in India, not too many people know me as an artist. Ask someone knowing me and 90% would say that I am a sober school going guy. The other 10% would be my family and some of my friends who know and care about my passion. Even none of them knew about CG before I told them about it.
I try my best to keep the things happening to me online, a little bit aside from my friends (unless anyone asks me). That’s me. You can call me an introvert in this case but yeah, that’s really me.
This passion for Art and Online Art-Making Stuff was ‘not’ in-built from birth. I was told that study hard and go for the most popular and safe-looking job, i.e. doctor or engineer. Maybe I would go for engineering, computer or software engineer? I still don’t know, engineering is the only way that links to CG art.
I would love to learn coding and more about computers, so it’s not that it’s gonna be a waste, learning should never stop. The lovely audience online keeps my business alive, and reminds me that I’m a real person.
So, I can focus completely on the learning part without worrying so much about the exams, that I forget the fun and magic in learning.
Getting back to my website, Boundless Blending is a website (earlier it was hosted on Blogger with the same name), which is aimed at helping the Art-Makers or potential Art-Makers of the world to realize the importance of CG – Computer Graphics. The tremendous amount of attention CG Art is getting these days cannot be ignored. You have to jump into it.
To improve as an artist I always follow this theory, which you can follow too:
Whatever work you produce should be better than the previous one.
You can really support me. If you have your friends and family supporting your passion in art, then please take a moment to tell them that an artist named ‘Sayan’ does exist. That mention would mean a lot to me. And I would be delighted if you let them know about BoundlessBlending.com, even if it’s your grandma who doesn’t know anything about CG.
Are you motivated after reading this about page?
Maybe your friend needs it too – maybe the wanna-be artist living next door who is yet to discover the power of the online community!
So go ahead and share this About Page with them right now!
Thanks for your precious time and I appreciate it 🙂
Want to stay in touch with me?
You can do so by subscribing to my email newsletter. It’s not just an email update service, it’s the place where I actually connect with you.